Encrypting a USB Stick/Removable drive using BitLocker
Modified on: Mon, 17 Jun, 2019 at 8:58 PM
Encrypting a removable drive using BitLocker
- Plug in the USB Stick/Removable Drive.
- Find the USB Stick/removable drive within file explorer.
- Right click and click "turn on Bitlocker"
- Tick "Use a password to unlock the drive" and enter and reenter a password.
- Save or Print your recovery key and click Next.
- Choose the bottom option "Encrypt entire drive".
- Choose compatibility mode.
- Click "Start encrypting"
- The drive will start Encrypting.
- Encryption is complete, click "Close".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.